The Nova Scotia Forest Technicians Association objectives are:
- To elevate the image of the Nova Scotia Forest Technicians in the eyes of the government, industry and the public in general.
- To foster high standards of efficiency.
- To promote the common interests of all Nova Scotia Forest Technicians
- To promote to the fullest the conservation of our forest, our fish, our wildlife.
- To cooperate as much as possible with all associations with similar interests.
- To promote esprit-de-corps wherever we may be employed.
- To evaluate the qualification (academic and experience) of graduate technicians/technologists who apply for certified membership in our Association and issue accreditation with respect thereto.
- To promote and assist in the continuing education of Forest/Wildlife Technicians and foster high standards.
- Maintain and promote the NSFTA Code of Ethics.
Save the Date!
Nova Scotia Forest Professionals AGM, March 23 & 24th, 2023 at the Inn on Prince (formerly known as Holiday Inn) in Truro, NS.
Registration instruction will be circulated shortly. There will be an early bird registration prize. Agenda to follow soon.
There are rooms blocked out at the Inn on Prince, Truro, NS under Forest Professionals of Nova Scotia and they are being held until February 24, 2023, after which they are subject to availability and rate change.
To book your stay at the Inn on the Prince, please call number below:
Call: (local) 902 895-1651